Evergreen's Price: $46.65
Supports Nervous System Function
Magnesium plays an important role in many of your brain's functions, however, most forms of magnesium have low levels of brain bioavailability.
Recently, a group of scientists from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), including a Nobel Prize laureate, discovered a unique compound called Magtein™.
Magtein™ is the only magnesium compound that has been shown to effectively raise the brain's magnesium levels.
While other common magnesium compounds generally do not improve brain magnesium levels, studies show that with Magtein™ higher magnesium concentrations in the brain and improved cognitive ability occur.
Animal studies show this can lead to enhanced learning abilities, improved working memory and better short- and long-term memory in both young and aged animals. Dr. Mercola believes this research holds tremendous potential value for your cognitive function.
- Superior absorption characteristics of any form of magnesium.
- High-cellular penetration to cross your blood-brain barrier and penetrate cell membranes.
- Significantly reduced GI discomfort, unlike other forms of magnesium that can cause gastrointestinal discomfort and loose stools, it does not act as a laxative.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Adults, as dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules per day. Two (2) mid-day and one (1) at night, 2 hours before bed.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium L-Threonate)||145 mg||35%|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||2,000 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, hydroxypropyl cellulose.
- Gluten, soy and GMO free.