Evergreen's Price: $19.95
Based on nutritional research, botanical research and clinical data, this formula has been developed for its immune system support with the benefits of lysine.
- Lysine is an amino acid shown in research to support healthy immune system function better than placebo.
- Lemon balm has shown to have beneficial supportive immune system function within six days.
- Vitamin C offers antioxidant activity for immune system support.
- Oregon Grape root and Myrrh have a long traditional use in support of healthy immune system function; Astragalus is another popular traditionally used immune supportive herb, especially for deep immune system support and healthy maintenance.
All Vitanica products are formulated based on scientific research and/or clinical research and experience as conducted by Dr. Tori Hudson in her women's health practice. Dr. Hudson is a well respected authority on natural healthcare for women.
- Avoid use of this product during pregnancy and while nursing.
- Consult your health care practitioner if taking coumadin or anti-coagulant/anti-platelet agents.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
Maintenance support: Two (2) capsules per day.
Temporary support: Two (2) capsules, two to three times per day for up to 10 days.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||40 mg||67|
|Zinc (as l-methionine)||30 mg||198|
|L-Lysine HCl||800 mg|||
|St. John's wort flower extract ~ Hypericum perforatum||120 mg|||
|Lemon balm leaf extract ~ Melissa officinalis||110 mg|||
|Astragalus root ~ Astragalus membranaceus||110 mg|||
|Oregon grape root ~ Berberis aquifolium||110 mg|||
|Myrrh gum ~ Commiphora molmol||50 mg|||
|Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), l-leucine.
- This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.