1 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $12.15
- Traditional support for the musculoskeletal system.
- Traditional uses include respiratory stimulant and antispasmodic.
- Traditional uses include muscle relaxant.
- Traditional uses include aid to smoking cessation.
HerbPharm prepares Lobelia extract from the fresh herb and seed of Lobelia inflata plants grown on their own Certified Organic farms in southern Oregon. The herb is extracted in small batches with Certified Organic cane alcohol for potency and to maintain the balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant. HerbPharm assures herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirms it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. Their liquid extracts are easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take drops undiluted.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
Shake Well Before Using
Add 0.44 ml (20 drops) to 2 oz. of water or juice, 1 to 4 times per day. Best taken between meals.
|Serving Size: 0.44 ml|
Lobelia herb & seed
(Lobelia inflata) (O)(F) extract
|415 mg (E)||†|
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
(O) Certified Organic
(F) Fresh (undried)
(E) Equiv. to approx. 220 mg fresh herb
Other Ingredients: Certified organic cane alcohol (42-52%), distilled water & certified organic white vinegar.
- Gluten free