Keep Your New Year's Resolutions
At this time of year many of us are determined to make positive changes in our lives. Whether you are trying to lose weight, quit smoking or exercise regularly, Evergreen Nutrition has products that can help you.
Many health experts recommend cleansing at least twice a year for optimal health. Renew Life whole-body CLEANSE KITS detoxify all seven systems of elimination: bowel, liver, kidneys, lymph, blood, lungs and skin. If weight loss is your goal, a cleanse helps eliminate fat-soluble toxins which are stored in fat cells, making it difficult to convert fat to energy. If youíre trying to quit smoking, a cleanse helps to detoxify the lungs. And if you feel too sluggish to exercise, help get things moving with a cleanse.
The best way to lose extra pounds and keep them off is with a healthy diet and regular exercise. However, many people need a little help budging the bulge. Some of our weight loss products work through influencing how we metabolize sugars and fats thereby decreasing the risk of insulin resistance and promoting cardiovascular and liver health. GREEN COFFEE BEAN, WHITE KIDNEY BEAN and GARCINIA CAMBOGIA are a few examples. SAFSLIM and FUCOTHIN work by promoting thermogenesis (heat creation/burning off) specifically in dangerous white fat cells which accumulate in the liver and around the belly. Garden of Lifeís new FUCOTHIN GREEN contains fucoxanthin and green coffee bean extract, a powerful fat-burning combination.
After completion of a full-body cleanse, try Renew Lifeís SMOKERíS CLEANSE or Herb Pharmís AVENA-LICORICE COMPOUND which can ease withdrawal from tobacco and opium addiction. Homeopathic STOP-IT SMOKING lozenges help with tobacco cravings and nervous tension while the tablets help with detoxification and irritability. Flower essences are also useful in kicking the habit.
Do something fun with people you like: dance, walk, bicycle, swim, take a class with a friend. Get energized with a good MULTIVITAMIN, additional B VITAMINS, SUPERFOOD powders and/or COCONUT OIL which is burned for energy instead of stored as fat.
Flower essences can be useful for keeping New Year Resolutions. Try CAYENNE, MORNING GLORY or WALNUT to break old/destructive habits. Use TANSY and WILD ROSE for decisiveness and motivation. CRAB APPLE is the choice for cleansing. Address emotional aspects of overeating with AGRIMONY, MARIPOSA LILY and PINK YARROW0. Also useful: NICOTIANA for food cravings when quitting tobacco, IRIS when craving sweets, CHESTNUT BUD when eating out of habit.
Happy, healthy New Year to all of you
- FucoThin Green
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Green Coffee Bean
- Hunger Caps
- Raspberry Ketones
- White Kidney Bean
- And More!
- AGRIMONY - food as escape
- BLACK EYED SUSAN - eating disorders; binge eating
- CAYENNE - change; transformation
- CHERRY PLUM - break the bing and purge habit
- CHESTNUT BUD - eating out of habit
- CRAB APPLE - while cleansing
- EVENING PRIMROSE - overeating
- IRIS - craving sweets; hypoglycemia
- MARIPOSA LILY - food as an emotional crutch
- MORNING GLORY - addiction to junk food
- NICOTIANA - craving food when quitting smoking
- PINK YARROW - using food to dull emotions
- SNAPDRAGON - excessive oral activity/chewing
- TANSY - goal oriented; decisiveness
- WALNUT - to break old habits
- WILD ROSE - overcome apathy; motivation
- AND MORE - stop by the store for more information.
- Tradition + Modern Science = Redd Synergy
- Folate Forms & Functions
- Mushrooms Help Give Bees a Chance
- Adaptogens for stress and sleep
- How to Get a Good Night's Sleep
- Psychobiotics for Mood & Stress Support
- Hippies & Heros in Portland
- Introducing Annemarie Borlind Skincare
- Major Minerals: Seven Things You Canít Live Without
- How Can Flower Essences Help Me?
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.