Evergreen's Price: $19.95
- Elemental iron in each capsule is 25 mg from ferrous aspartate, ferrous succinate and ferrous fumarate. These gentler forms of iron are easier on the stomach and less constipating.
- Includes Vitamin C to promote enhanced iron absorption.
- Traditionally used herbs for maintaining iron stores in the blood include: Yellow dock, Dandelion and Nettles. These are mineral rich herbs and they support easier bowel tolerance of the elemental iron.
- Vitamins B12 and methylated folic acid (L5 Methylfolate) offer a wellrounded approach to supporting and maintaining healthy red blood cells.
Indications: Promotes healthy iron stores with more absorbable, gentler forms of iron, plus enhanced absorption from Vitamin C and mineral-rich botanicals.
- Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Monitor blood glucose if using blood sugar lowering agents.
One (1) capsule daily. Iron products should be taken under the supervision of a physician. Also suitable for men.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||500 mg||833%|
|Folate (as L5 Methylfolate)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8,333%|
|Iron (as aspartate, ferrous succinate, ferrous fumarate)||25 mg||139%|
|Yellow dock root ~ Rumex crispus||50 mg||†|
|Dandelion root ~ Taraxacum officinale||50 mg||†|
|Nettle tops ~ Urtica dioica||30 mg||†|
|†Daly Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), l-leucine.
- This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, lactose, salt, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk derivatives eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.