Gold Specifics Homocysteine Modulators
$11.90 Sale $10.12
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Protects Heart Health
Elevated homocysteine levels are linked to heart disease. Homocysteine levels can be reduced by supplementing with folic acid, B12, and B6. Trimethylglycine has also been shown to lower homocysteine.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Store at room temperature.
Take 2 vegetable capsules daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG)(from beets)||1 g||**|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, phyto2x® antioxidant blend (natural beta-carotene, l-ascorbic acid).|
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.