Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Free
Evergreen's Price: $26.10
Glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar. Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which enable cells in tissues to hold together. They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body—tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining and mucous membranes.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin (Coumadin) or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
1 tablet twice daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)||750 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica and magnesium stearate.
- Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.