Fresh, Raw Bee Pollen
Evergreen's Price: $22.75
For In-Store Purchase Only
Worker bees collect pollen from a variety of flowering plants and use it as food for drones. Fortunately for us, they produce enough so that people can enjoy the many benefits of pollen, too. Fresh, raw bee pollen is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and other nutrients.
Bee pollen is antimicrobial and may help with fatigue, depression and gastrointestinal disorders like diarrhea, constipation and colitis. It may also be helpful for bleeding problems like nosebleed and menstrual troubles. Bee pollen also helps to strengthen the immune system.
Athletes may also benefit from using bee pollen, since it has a reputation for enhancing stamina and athletic performance.
This product is fresh, raw, whole pollen granules harvested from diverse areas and full seasons, creating a balanced nutritional profile. Since 1985 Y.S. Organic Bee Farms has been dedicated to producing high-quality bee products with four generations of hands-on beekeeping experience.
- Caution: Bee products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with sensitivity should consult a qualified healthcare professional before use.
- If taking blood thinners like warfarin or other medications, consult with your doctor before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
- Keep refrigerated.
For first time use start with a few granules. Gradually increase to 1/2 to 1 heaping teaspoon twice daily or more as needed.
|Serving Size: 1 Heaping Teaspoon (5g)|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Bee Pollen||5 g||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|***Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: None.
- Bee Product: Bee products may cause allergic reactions in some people.