Ester-C 500 mg with Citrus Bioflavonoids
Evergreen's Price: $31.35
American Health's Ester-C® is a breakthrough patented Vitamin C formula supported with naturally-occuring metabolites. Metabolites help enhance the absorption of Vitamin C by white blood cells, an important part of our immune system.
Ester-C’s unique, chemical-free manufacturing process neutralizes pH, making Ester-C non-acidic and gentle on the stomach. In a once daily 1,000 mg dose, Ester-C delivers 24-hour immune support and potent antioxidant activity you can count on.
- Supports healthy blood flow and circulation.
- Forms the molecular basis for healthy skin.
- Involved in healthy collagen formation.
- Benefits joints and connective tissue.
- Helps with oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells.
- Aids in the nutritional absorption of iron.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Adults: Take 2 capsules once daily preferably with a meal.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Per Serving:||% DV:|
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate)||1,000 mg||1,667%|
|Calcium (as Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate)||110 mg||11%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex||400 mg||**|
|Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus limon) (fruit), sweet orange, tangerine, lime, lemon, acerola, rutin, hesperidin complex (Citrus spp.) (fruit), naturally occurring Vitamin C metabolites.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.|
- No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no soy, no egg, no grapefruit, no sugar, no preservatives, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no sodium.
Ester-C is a licensed trademark of The Ester C Company.