Chewable Papaya Enzyme With Chlorophyll
600 Chewable Tablets
Evergreen's Price: $19.85
- The "after meal" supplement®
- Promotes nutrient absorption
- Vegetarian formula
American Health's famous blend with chlorophyll is the perfect “after meal” supplement to help support and maintain daily digestive health. American Health combines the finest quality of freshly ripened papaya fruit with papain, amylase and protease enzymes which aid in the digestion of proteins and carbohydrates, while encouraging proper nutrient absorption. This formula offers the ideal choice to help with inefficient digestion. Take this delicious natural papaya enzyme regularly to promote gastrointestinal wellness while helping to reduce bad taste and sweeten breath.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Store at room temperature.
For adults, chew three (3) tablets following a meal, one to three times daily, or dissolve one (1) or two (2) tablets in mouth when needed.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Per Servin:g||% DV:|
|Total carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%|
|Papain (from Carica papaya) (fruit)||45 mg||*|
|Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae)||6 mg||*|
|Alpha-amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||6 mg||*|
|Papaya fruit (Carica papaya)||3 mg||*|
|Chlorophyll (from Alfalfa)||3 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other ingredients: Sucrose, calcium carbonate, vegetable stearic acid, corn starch, vegetable magnesium stearate, papaya flavor, date powder, fructose.
- Free of gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, soy, egg, grapefruit.
- No preservatives, artificial color, sodium.