Evergreen's Price: $29.99
Candidase contains two enzymes formulated to support the body's ability to maintain a healthy level of candida. The cellulase enzyme breaks down the cell wall of candida while protease enzymes digest the candida's internal proteins. This tag-team formula creates a gentle cleansing effect without the common discomforts felt during normal cleansing, while also fostering a healthy culture of digestive bacteria.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Candidase should not be taken with any timed release medications that use cellulose as its time-release mechanism.
- Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
- For moderate symptoms: Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal for 7 days. For maintenance of moderate symptoms take 2 a day after the initial 7 day course.
- For acute symptoms: Continue regimen for moderate symptoms for a total of 14 days. In extreme cases more time may be given. For best results 1 Enzyme Defense (formerly ViraStop) may be added each time Candidase is taken.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Cellulase Thera-blend||60,000 CU||*|
|Protease Thera-blend||230,000 HUT||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: 100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water).
- Contains no dairy, egg, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice.
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.