Cal-Mag Citrate Complex with Vitamin D3
Evergreen's Price: $33.10
Our bones are continually being made, unmade and remade in a process that uses up to 50 different minerals. Although 99% of our calcium is in the bones and teeth, insufficient calcium in the blood can cause it to be drawn from the bones in order to keep the heart beating and run other vital physiological processes. If there is not enough calcium to fulfill essential functions it may lead to osteomalacia (soft bones) and ultimately to osteoporosis including bone loss in the jaw, which contributes to periodontal disease.
In addition to their important role in skeletal health, calcium and magnesium are electrolytes, ionized minerals that are necessary for healthy nerve function and transmission of nerve signals as well as muscle growth, contraction and relaxation necessary for heart function and blood pressure regulation. They also contribute to cellular energy in the form of ATP, which delivers energy to almost all energy-using cellular components.
Evergreenís Cal-Mag Citrate Complex vegetarian tablets includes Vitamin D3 to help deposit minerals into the bone matrix and to enhance muscle function.
- If you have kidney stones or other kidney disorders consult a doctor before taking calcium supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Take four vegetarian tablets daily with food.
|Serving Size: 4 Vegetarian Tablets|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (from calcium citrate, ascorbate)||1,000 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide, citrate)||500 mg||125%|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silica, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and glycerin.
- Contains no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians.