Bilberry Extract 100 mg
Evergreen's Price: $47.25
Source Naturals Bilberry Extract standardized to 37% anthocyanosides. Source Naturals Bilberry Extract, also referred to as blueberry, is a potent extract yielding key bioflavonoids called anthocyanosides. Source Naturals Bilberry Extract features a controlled extraction process guarantees at least 37% anthocyanosides.
Leaders of the Wellness Revolution
Source Naturals was created in 1982 by C.E.O Ira Goldberg to support each individual’s potential to enjoy optimal health. At that time, the kind of nutritional formulations he envisioned – for the maintenance of well-being and the enhancement of life – simply didn’t exist. The idea of combining many nutrients, herbs and nutraceuticals in one formulation, though common today, was then a rarity. Source Naturals pioneered the concept with Wellness Formula, now the industry’s #1 immune support product. Source Naturals subsequently introduced numerous award-winning formulas, recognized for their excellence in independent surveys and nutritional analyses. In addition to Wellness, these award-winners include Life Force Multiple, Mega-Kid Multiple, Inflama-Rest, the Skin Eternal line, Higher Mind, Essential Enzymes, Male Response, and more.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
2 to 3 tablets daily.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Vitamin C (naturally occurring)||6 mg||10%|
|Bilberry Fruit Standardized Extract|
|Yielding 74 mg anthocyanosides||200 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
- Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic
- contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.