Evergreen's Price: $32.40
Supports Healthy Cognitive Function
- Contains methylated forms of folate and B12, as well as the active form of Vitamin B6.
- Bacopa supports cognitive function including memory and learning capacity, as well as the body’s response to stress.
- L-Theanine is shown in studies to promote a sense of relaxation while maintaining alertness, and may help to encourage relaxation, focus and cognitive function.
- Lemon Balm, commonly referred to as the “gladdening” herb due to its comforting properties, is traditionally used to soothe occasional restlessness.
- Can be taken any time of day, as needed
Keep out of reach of children.
2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|•Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI in S.cerevisiae)||3 mg||200|
|•Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium in organic brown rice†)||3 mg||176|
|•Niacin (niacinamide in S.cerevisiae)||20 mg||100|
|•Vitamin B6 (P5P in organic brown rice†)||8 mg||400|
|•Folate (5-MTHF in broccoli)||200 mcg||50|
|•Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin in S.cerevisiae)||20 mcg||333|
|•Biotin (in organic brown rice†)||300 mcg||100|
|•Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate in organic brown rice†)||10 mg||100|
|Zinc (rice amino acid chelate)||5 mg||33|
|•Potassium (mineral bound S.cerevisiae)||1 mg||<1|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||200 mg||**|
|Bacopa whole leaf extract (Bacopa monnieri) 20% bacosides||200 mg||**|
|Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis) whole leaf 4:1||200 mg||**|
**% Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Plant cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
- NSF Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified vegan
- Tested Free - Pesticides & Herbicides
- Soy free