Women's Symmetry Multivitamin
Evergreen's Price: $23.45
This is a hypoallergenic, preservativefree, high potency multivitamin and mineral supplement designed to support the nutritional needs of women in their 20s, 30s and 40s.
- This is an Iron free multivitamin because not all women need to take iron. Iron can add pro-oxidative stress if its in excess, so we left it out.
- Bioflavonoids offer extra connective tissue and uterine tissue support.
- We utilize high quality ingredients and premium forms of the nutrients for better tolerability and to promote maximum bioavailability, including Methylated Folic acid (L5MTHF).
- Unique flexible dose makes it easy to use depending on what level of nutrient support women want or feel they need.
All Vitanica products are formulated based on scientific research and/or clinical research and experience as conducted by Dr. Tori Hudson in her women's health practice. Dr. Hudson is a well respected authority on natural healthcare for women.
- Vitanica Women's Symmetry contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Women's Symmetry if taking either of these drugs.
As a dietary supplement for females above age 12 (to be taken at meals).
- 1-2 capsules daily complement a balanced diet and lifestyle.
- 3-4 capsules daily provide a well-balanced maintenance and therapeutic level of supplementation.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Pro Vitamin A (as Betatene natural mixed carotenoids)||5,000 IU|||
|Vitamin A (as retinyl)||1,250 IU||25|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||500 mg||833|
|Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)||200 IU||50|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||200 IU||666|
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone)||15 mcg||19|
|Thiamin (as Vitamin B1, thiamin HCI)||50 mg||3333|
|Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2, riboflavin 5 phosphate, riboflavin)||25 mg||1470|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||50 mg||2500|
|Folate (as L-5-MTHF, calcium salt)||500 mcg||125|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||75 mcg||1250|
|Pantothenic acid (as Vitamin B5, d-cal pantothenate)||50 mg||500|
|Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate)||50 mg||250|
|Calcium (as citrate-malate, 210 mg & as calcium ascorbate 61 mg)||271 mg||27|
|Iodine (from kelp)||75 mcg||50|
|Magnesium (as citrate-malate)||100 mg||25|
|Zinc (as picolinate)||10 mg||66|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||75 mcg||107|
|Copper (as aspartate)||1.5 mg||75|
|Manganese (as citrate)||5 mg||250|
|Chromium (as polynicotinate)||50 mcg||41|
|Potassium (as citrate)||50 mg||<1|
|Bioflavonoids (from citrus)||200 mg|||
|Rosehips ~ Rose L spp. (fruit)||25 mg|||
|Boron (as citrate)||1.5 mg|||
|Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water).
This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, gluten or milk derivatives.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.