60 Vegetarian Capsules
Evergreen's Price: $21.75
Uplift is a thoughtful and balanced combination of research-supported nutrients and herbs promoting a positive mood.
- Research has indicated certain nutrients for maintenance of a positive mood: Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 & Methylated Folic acid (as L-5-MTHF).
- St. Johns wort is one of the best researched herbs in support of a positive mood.
- Ginkgo promotes blood flow to the brain thereby supporting the individual nutrients and their positive supportive effects on mood.
- Rhodiola is a wonderful general tonic with historical use supporting emotional well-being and Lemon balm has also traditionally been used to promote a positive mood.
Mood support from traditional herbs as well as researched herbs and
nutrients in support of a positive mood; this formula may be used for
occasional, temporary needs, or ongoing as needed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing or if bi-polar.
- Consult your physician if using prescription medications.
1 capsule, up to three times daily, as needed. Also suitable for men.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxol-5-phosphate)
Folate (as L-5 Methylfolate)
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||350 mcg||5830|
St. John's wort flower extract-
Rhodiola rosea extract
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract
Lemon balm leaf extract-
| Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), l-leucine.
- This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, gluten, soy or milk derivatives.
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.