Acidophilus Liquid, Blueberry
16 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $15.99
Nature’s Life Liquid Acidophilus provides billions of beneficial probiotic organisms (9 strains) in a dairy-free, non-GMO soy protein base that is enriched with blueberries, grape skins, grape seeds and bilberries.
Probiotics enhance digestion and immunity and increase the absorption of nutrients, including iron, and make Vitamin K. The strains used in this formula have beneficial effects against detrimental organisms like E. coli, H. pylori, salmonella, staphylococcus aureus and shigella dysenteriae.
Here are a few highlights of the formula:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus — This is the most predominant microbe in the small intestines. It can also be found on the cervix, in the uterus and vagina. Its digestive benefits include promoting regularity, relief from IBS and inhibiting H. pylori, a detrimental organism implicated in gastric ulcers. It can also reduce the severity of oral herpes simplex infections and inhibit detrimental yeasts like candida albicans.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus — It resides in the gastrointestinal tract where it can be beneficial for Crohn’s disease and help protect the intestinal walls from radiation damage. It also inhibits the production of cholesterol by the liver.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus — Also resides in the gastrointestinal tract. It can be helpful for colitis, Chrohn’s disease, diarrhea, urinary tract infections, small intestine bacterial overgrowth, irritable bowl syndrome and intestinal permeability. It can also be useful for people with food allergies, bacterial and viral infections and candida.
- Bifidobacterium lactis — An immune enhancer that stimulates antibody production.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum — Enhances the general function of the digestive system.
- Bifidobacterium infantis — Offers relief from symptoms of irritable bowl syndrome.
- Keep refrigerated and safely away from children.
- This cultured probiotic contains active, viable organisms. To preserve the maximum potency, this product should be refrigerated at 38°-45°F (3°-7°C).
- Do not buy if outer seal is broken or missing.
Shake vigorously before using. Refrigeration required. Take one (1) tablespoon (0.5 fl oz or 15 ml), as desired. Do not take within 2 hours of taking antibiotics.
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon|
|**Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Purified water, pro-96® soy protein blend (identity preserved soy protein isolate (including lecithin), phytoblue blend™ (natural berry flavor, grape juice concentrate, blueberry juice concentrate, freeze-dried blueberries, grape skin extract, standardized grape seed extract, standardized bilberry fruit extract), milk-free lactobacillus acidophillus, pure crystalline fructose, natural blueberry concentrate, live bactobacillus culture (l.acidophilus, l. bulgaricus, l.thermophilus, l.rhamnosus, bifidobacterium lactis, bifidum and infantis) and fructooligosaccharides.
- Contains soy
- Milk free.