100 Chewable Tablets
Evergreen's Price: $13.40
NatraBio's Acid Relief chewable berry-flavored tablet provides fast, natural relief from heartburn and acid indigestion.
It contains the following homeopathis Ingredients:
- Anacardium orientale — For stomach pain, belching and heartburn.
- Antimonium Crudum — For heartburn, belching and nausea.
- Argentum Nitricum — For stomach burning, heartburn and pain.
- Natrum Carbonicum — For acidity, heartburn, belching and dyspepsia.
- Nux vomica — For indigestion, heartburn, dyspepsia and acid belching.
- Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if heartburn continues or worsens, if you need to take this product for more than 14 days or if you have heartburn for more than 3 months.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Chew 2 tablets, may be repeated after 30 minutes if needed. Children 6-12 years: Use one half the adult dosage.For children under 6 years: Consult a health professional.
Anacardium orientale 6X, Antimonium Crudum 10X, Argentum Nitricum 6X, Natrum Carbonicum 6X, Nux vomica 12X
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, cellulose, dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate, natural berry flavor.
- This homeopathic product is based on traditional homeopathic practice and theory.
- The FDA has not evaluated this product and is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.