Melatonin Liquid Sublingual Natural Orange Flavor
2 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $10.60
Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite of travelers, it governs the body’s circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Do not take with alcoholic beverages or when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before using.
|Serving Size: 1 Measured Dropper (approx. 1 ml)|
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, natural orange flavor, vegetable glycerin, citric acid, purified water, propylene glycol, ethyl alcohol (6%), and potassium benzoate.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, salt, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.