SAMe 400 mg
Evergreen's Price: $41.40
Source Naturals® SAMe is a stable, bioavailable form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine. These tablets are enteric coated and blister packed to prevent breakdown and inactivation of the ingredients.
Dozens of clinical studies have demonstrated that SAMe supports joint comfort, function and mobility in the spine, hips and knees. It is important to the joints because of its critical role in cartilage formation. SAMe helps to form proteoglycans, which are used to renew the matrix of cartilage.
The studies also show that SAMe helps support a positive outlook. It is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, where it affects the synthesis and activation of various proteins, such as neurotransmitters. SAMe also plays a role in transmethylation. Transmethylation reactions affect the synthesis, activation, and metabolism of various biological molecules. Some compounds that SAMe methylates are phospholipids. This is a fundamental step in the mediation of cell to cell communication.
SAMe is present in every living cell in the body and plays an important part in many critical cellular functions. However, levels of SAMe tend to decline with age.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking antidepressant medication, consult your physician before using this product.
- Use this product under medical supervision if you have bipolar disorder.
- In a small percentage of people this product may cause nausea or gastrointestinal upset. If you experience discomfort, discontinue use.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily. Take tablets on an empty stomach.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|SAMe (s-adenosyl-L-methionine) from 800 mg of SAMe disulfate tosylate||400 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, mannitol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, citric acid, silica, stearic acid, triacetin, sodium starch glycolate, croscarmellose sodium, titanium dioxide and yellow ochre.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, preservatives, or artificial flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.