Evergreen's Price: $24.30
MSM serves as an important source of bioavailable dietary sulfur, a mineral that plays a critical role in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of connective and other tissues. It is an important component of proteins found throughout the body, such as in hair, nails, skin and tendons. MSM is a naturally occurring form of organic sulfur found mainly in protein-rich foods such as eggs, fish and lean meat. Taking MSM each day helps to replenish the body's supply of sulfur.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
1/2 teaspoon daily, briskly stirred or blended with 8 ounces of water or juice.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (approx. 2.6 g)|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM))||2.6 g||†|
|†Daily Value not established|
- HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.