Evergreen's Price: $44.55
Hoodia gordonii is a succulent plant found in the Kalahari Desert of South Africa. It was originally consumed as food by indigenous tribes to help endure long, exhausting hunting expeditions.
South African scientists have been testing the Hoodia since 1996, when they discovered the plant contained a previously unknown molecule that replicates the effect glucose has on nerve cells in the brain, fooling the body into thinking it is full, even when it is not. Hoodia's appetite suppressing molecule is said to be nearly 10,000 times stronger than glucose.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
1 to 2 tablets one hour before a meal, with an 8-ounce glass of water.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|Hoodia gordonii Stem||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid and silica.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.