Evergreen's Price: $44.55
South African scientists have been testing the Hoodia since 1996, when they discovered the plant contained a previously unknown molecule that replicates the effect glucose has on nerve cells in the brain, fooling the body into thinking it is full, even when it is not. Hoodia's appetite suppressing molecule is said to be nearly 10,000 times stronger than glucose.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|Hoodia gordonii Stem||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients:Microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid and silica.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.