$13.70 Sale $12.33
Taurine’s other benefits include:
- Cardiovascular — Nourishes and protects the heart. Regulates heart rhythm, blood pressure and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis. It reduces the production of cholesterol.
- Blood Sugar Balance — Improves glucose tolerance and contributes to healthy blood sugar levels. May be useful for alleviating consequences of diabetes such as neuropathy, fatty liver and damage to the kidneys and eyes.
- Athletic Performance — Facilitates removal of lactic acid from the muscles and enhances muscle performance. Protects muscles from damage due to oxidative stress.
People on vegetarian/vegan diets, the elderly and those with liver, kidney or heart disease, diabetes or cancer may require supplementation to maintain healthy levels in the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- Use only as directed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size 1/4 Teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container 335|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Taurine (as Free-form Amino Acid)||1,000 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients:None:100% pure taurine powder.
This Nature's Life® product meets Quality Assurance Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.