Bromelain, 2,000 GDU/Gram
Evergreen's Price: $15.75
Bromelain is an enzyme from the pineapple plant which accelerates the breakdown of proteins. It is active in a wide pH range and can function in the acidic environment of the stomach. Bromelain may also assist the body in its response to physical stress.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- For breakdown of proteins: 1 capsule with a meal.
- For physical stress: 1 capsule three times daily between meals.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Bromelain (2,000 G.D.U.* per gram)||500 mg||†|
|*G.D.U. (Gelatin Digesting Units) is a standard measure of activity for bromelain.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.