Essential Oil Lavender
Evergreen's Price: $11.10
Lavender’s perfectly balanced floral-herbaceous aroma provides an unmatched array of attributes—calming, relaxing, refreshing, toning and cleansing—making it the most popular oil in aromatherapy.
- Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: Ukraine/Moldova
- Sourcing Notes: Aura Cacia lavender essential oil is sourced solely from Ukraine. Lavender essential oil has been produced in Ukraine for nearly 50 years and today Ukraine is perhaps the largest producer of pure lavender oil in the world. The sweet, floral aroma of Ukrainian lavender has become synonymous with the Aura Cacia brand and is the gold standard of lavender oil.
- Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops.
- CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, NURSING, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE.
- AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES.
- DILUTE PROPERLY. MAY IRRITATE SKIN.
- NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
3 drops lavender, 1 tsp witch hazel extract.
18 drops lavender, 1 oz water in a mister.
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil