Evergreen's Price: $16.65
Air-Power is a powerful expectorant designed to clear out bronchial congestion, allowing you to breathe easy. This non-drowsy formula contains 200 mg of guaifenesin per tablet, which thins out the thick mucus that causes congestion, allowing you to get back to the things that matter most.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such that occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema,
- A cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of an overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if neck wrap or foil inner seal is broken.
- Adults and children (12+): 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children (6-12): 1/2 to 1 tablet every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 6: consult a doctor.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Per Serving:||% DV:|
|Active Ingredient: Guaifenesin (glycerol guaiacolate)||200mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Inactive Ingredients: (In alphabetical order) carnauba wax, cellulose, dextrin, fenugreek (Trigonella foenumgraecum) seed extract, glycerin, gum arabic, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) root extract, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, mullein (Verbascum thapsus) leaf extract, PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), povidone, silicon dioxide, and stearic acid.
- Does not contain: sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or ingredients of animal origin.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.