Nighttime Cough & Bronchial Syrup
Evergreen's Price: $7.65
This product is all natural, and contain no artificial flavors or colors.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults & children (12+): Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) 1/2 hour before bedtime. Dose may be repeated if necessary.
- Children under 12: Ask a doctor.
|Serving Size: 2 Tsp. (10 ml)|
|Aconitum napellus 3X- Cough suppressant (hoarse, croupy cough); pain reliever||*|
|Coffea cruda 6X- Helps with restful sleep||*|
|Avena sativa 1X- Promotes calmness||*|
|Bryonia 3X- Cough suppressant (hacking, painful cough); expectorant||*|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6C- Cough suppressant (hoarse, painful cough); expectorant||*|
|Spongia tosta 3X- Cough suppressant (dry, barking cough)||*|
|Stannum metallicum 6C- Cough suppressant (spasmodic cough); expectorant||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Citric acid, malt extract, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.