Optique 1 Eye Drops
Evergreen's Price: $17.55
Boiron Optique 1 eye drops are naturally derived to provide temporary relief to minor eye irritation resulting from fatigue or air born irritants (e.g., pollen, dust, and other irritants). Optique 1 eye drops sooth red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning, or tired eyes to help them feel fresh again. Sold in a pack of 10 sterile individual use droppers.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container.
- Do not reuse; once opened, discard container after each use.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50% (soothes red and irritated eyes)|
|Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1% (relieves burning, irritated eyes)|
|Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25% (relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants)|
|Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25% (alleviates gritty sensation/feeling of sand in the eyes)|
|Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25% (relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light)|
|Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25% - (relieves sharp, flashing eye pain)|
|Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25% - (relieves tired eyes)|
|The letters HUPS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sodium chloride 0.9%.|
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.