Boiron Avenoc Ointment 1 Oz.
Evergreen's Price: $8.70
Boiron Avenoc Ointment is formulated to provide natural relief to the uncomfortable symptoms of hemorrhoids. Avenoc temporary relieves minor hemorrhoid symptoms (e.g., discomfort, itching, burning, and swelling) so that you can get on with your day.
Children under 12 should ask a doctor before use.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- For external use only.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For best results adults and children (12+) should gently wash the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly, and then apply Avenoc ointment before drying off. We have found itís easiest to apply Avenoc Ointment right after a shower. Avenoic Ointment can be applied to the affected area up to 4 times per day.
|Active ingredient:||Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS-1.3% (relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids)|
|Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS-1.3% (relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with constipation)|
|Hamamelis virginiana 1X HPUS-1.3% (relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed)|
|Inactive ingredients:||Alcohol, white petrolatum USP-NF.|