7 Vaginal Suppositories
Evergreen's Price: $16.65
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Boiron Yeastaway suppositories are formulated to give relief to the itching, burning, and discomfort associated with yeast infections. If this is the first time you have had vaginal itching and discomfort first consult with your doctor to find out if you have a yeast infection.
- For vaginal use only.
- Yeastaway may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have one or more of the following: abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling discharge, get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months), may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS, or are under 12 years of age.
- When using this product, do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. They may decrease the amount of Yeastaway in the vagina. Do not have vaginal intercourse (sex).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 3 days, symptoms remain after 7 days, or you get abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge or hives. These may be signs that this product is not working, or you may have a more serious condition or an allergic reaction.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For best results, please read the enclosed educational brochure for complete instructions and information. Adults and children (12+) should use the included applicator to insert one suppository high into the vagina every night for 7 consecutive nights.
|Borax 14X HPUS – (for treatment of thick vaginal discharge)|
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS – (healing agent)|
|Candida albicans 30X HPUS – (relieves symptoms of Candida (yeast) infection)|
|Hydrastis canadensis 1X HPUS – (for treatment of vaginal discharge)|
|Inactive ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.|