Evergreen's Price: $10.95
Boiron Calendula Cream is derived from the common marigold flower, making it a great natural cure to minor irritations (e.g., scrapes, cuts chafing, rashes, minor burns, and sunburns). This soothing cream formulation also has a moisturizing effect making it ideal for sensitive skin. Boiron Calendula Cream is also a great addition to any first-aid kit.
- For external use only, avoid contact with the eyes or other mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or any other ingredients listed below.
- As a doctor before using the cream on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- For cuts, scrapes, and chafing: clean the area using mild soap and water. After rinsing and drying, apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area three times a day or as needed to provide relief.
- For minor burns: immediately run cool water on the burn for a minute or two and dry before applying in the same manner as above.
|Active Ingredient:||Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% (healing agent)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Alcohol, caprylyl glycol,carbomer, cetyl palmitate, eDTA disodium, glycerin, lauroyl macrogolglycerides, pegoxol-7 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid,1,2-hexanediol|
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.