Arnicare Gel with Bonus 30C Arnica Montana Pellets
Evergreen's Price: $14.00
Arnicare Gel is a non greasy quick absorbing natural pain reliever that feels cool on the skin providing quick pain relief for minor injuries. This value pack comes with a 2.5 Oz tube, which is the perfect size for your first-aid kit.
The Arnica Montana 30C pellets work naturally to ease normal pain, swelling, or stiffness that come with an active lifestyle.
Combined, these two products provide excellent relief for the minor aches and pains that arise from an active lifestyle.
- Arnicare Gel is intended for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds. If ingested get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to Arnica.
- Arnicare Gel: To maximize results massage a thin layer onto the site of the injury as soon as possible. Repeat three times per day, or as necessary.
- Arnica Montana Pellets: For best results adults and children (2+) should dissolve five pellets under their tongue 3 times a day until pain subsides or as doctor recommends.
|Drug Facts (Arnicare Arnica Gel):|
|Active Ingredient:||Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% (trauma, muscle aches &stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Purified water, alcohol, carbomer, silicone oil, sodium hydroxide.|
|Drug Facts (Arnica Montana Pellets):|
|Active Ingredient:||Arnica montana 30C HPUS (trauma, muscle aches &stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising)|
|Inactive Ingredients:||Casein-free lactose, sucrose|
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.