$54.99 Sale $46.74
With Collagen, L-Theanine & Melatonin
- Promotes a restful night's sleep needed for radiant skin
- Collagen and highly bioavailable hyaluronic acid support skin health and hydration
- L-Theanine can help your mind relax and melatonin can help you fall asleep
A good night's rest helps you look your best. Your body regenerates skin and other tissues when you sleep. But lack of sleep can disrupt the delicate renewal cycle that occurs during a key stage of sleep.
Beauty R&R supplies a unique combination of ingredients traditionally used to help quiet a restless mind along with melatonin to promote sleep. Plus, a premium collagen is included to provide nutritional building blocks the body needs to produce collagen, a structural protein in the skin that contributes to a healthy, radiant appearance.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains melatonin. Do not use this product unless advised by a physician if you are pregnant, nursing, on medication or under a doctor's care.
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy machinery when taking melatonin.
- Not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Take 2 capsules 1 hour before going to bed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
BioCell Collagen (Proprietary chicken sternal cartilage extract)
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 600 mg
Chondrotin Sulfate 200 mg
Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg
Hops ( Humulus lupus) (flower), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) (flower), Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) (flower)
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose), rice bran, silica.
- Gluten free.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.