FemFocus Sleep Support with Melatonin
50 Vegetarian Capsules
$12.35 Sale $9.26
Promotes Restful Sleep
Quality nighttime sleep is crucial for daytime energy and alertness, and gives your mind and body a chance to relax, rebuild, and feel rejuvenated. Various types of sleep formulas with relaxing herbs, minerals, vitamins, and melatonin may be helpful to get adequate and sound rest, especially for those with jet lag, under high stress, or on an altered sleep schedule.
- Contains Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, L-Theanine, GABA, Calcium, Magnesium, Chamomile, and Melatonin
- 3 mg of supplemental Melatonin may promote a more restful sleep when the body's circadian clock is out of sync, such as for those with jet lag or nightshift workers.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use only at bedtime.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Regular dosage for individuals of any age should be limited to 2 weeks.
- If less than 40 years old, do not use regularly for any purpose except on advice of healthcare practitioner.
- If you have diabetes, an autoimmune, endocrine, depressive, or seizure disorder, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this product.
- Not intended for use by children under age 18.
Take one capsule with water 30 minutes prior to bedtime.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Per Serving||% DV*|
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as calcium phosphate)
Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)
GABA (gamma amino butyric acid)
Calming Sleep Support Blend
(Chamomile (Matricaria) flowers 75%,
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule, cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.