Sun Shield Clear Spray SPF 30
$18.00 Sale $14.40
Full-spectrum Sun Protection
Sun Shield Clear Spray SPF 30 is a Zinc-based, continuous spray that goes on quickly and evenly for up to 80 minutes of water-resistant UVA and UVB full-spectrum sun protection. Zinc Oxide provides a safe alternative to harsh chemical sunscreens. This fast-absorbing formula contains Linoleic Oil-rich Safflower Seed Oil to offer anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and healing support, and Bentonite to absorb excess oil and impurities from pores. Made without GMO, Gluten, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Silicones, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances, and Artificial Colors. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Reef Safe and Biodegradable.
- Do not puncture or incinerate can.
- Keep away from fire and flames.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol , Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Jojoba Esters, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Triethyl Citrate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Water
Made without GMO, Gluten, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Silicones, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances, and Artificial Colors. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Reef Safe and Biodegradable.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.