Evergreen's Price: $31.95
Fat-Soluble Vitamin C Ester
Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that exerts the antioxidant activity characteristic of Vitamin C on lipids throughout the body. In vitro studies have shown that ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble Vitamin C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
1-5 capsules daily with meals.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||203 mg||338%|
|Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester)||500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.