Siberian Eleuthero Root
Evergreen's Price: $8.50
- Siberian Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is used to enhance physical and mental endurance and vitality.
- Eleuthero is known as an adaptogen, bringing the body into homeostasis and resisting the effects of stress.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have high blood pressure, consult a healthcare professional before use.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 gram||4%|
|Siberian Eleuthero (root)||1.27 g||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose), magnesium stearate, cellulose.
- Gluten free.
- No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Non-GMO verified.
- Suitable for vegetarians.