Terry Naturally P-5-P/Mag
Evergreen's Price: $14.95
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is the active form of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms it does not require conversion by the liver. Chelated magnesium promotes P-5-P metabolism.
- Significant benefits for heart health
- Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function
- Supports healthy muscles and protein metabolism
- Supports serotonin and dopamine formation
- Supports nervous system function in children and adults
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||30 mg||1,500%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate chelate)||100 mg||25%|
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), cellulose powder, silicon dioxide, and vegetable source magnesium stearate.
- Free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn soy, dairy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives.