Raw Organic Protein Chocolate Cacao Flavor
Evergreen's Price: $45.30
Unlock the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with Garden of Life® Raw Protein™ — a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder. Featuring 13 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein™ is an excellent source of complete protein — providing 17 grams and 34% of the Daily Value — including all essential amino acids. RAW Protein™ contains VITAMIN CODE® RAW Food-Created fat-soluble Vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.
Use RAW Protein™ to increase the protein content of meals — just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a delicious real chocolate taste, excellent as a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein™ is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with Garden of Life® RAW Protein™ — providing high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and their nutrient Code Factors™ such as beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality.
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes.
- Excellent source of protein — 17 grams and 34% Daily Value.
- Contains VITAMINCODE RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ A, D, E and K with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body.
- Increases the protein content of meals — just add to food or beverages.
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets.
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders.
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources.
- Easily digested — supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.
- Delicious real cacao for real chocolate taste.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Packaged by weight not volume. Settling may occur.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (23 g)|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|Soluble Fiber||4 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||1 g|
|Sugars less than||1 g|
|Other Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Vitamin A *||200 IU||4%|
|Vitamin D *||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E *||5 IU||18%|
|Vitamin K * (as Menaquinone 7 MK-7)||5 mcg||6%|
|Organic RAW Sprout Blend||21.9 g|
|Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout|
|RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend||250 mg|
|High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus subtilis|
|Mixed Tocopherols||1 mg|
|alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol|
|*RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ are individually created through dural-organism cultivation whcih typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors™ such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.|
Other Ingredients: RAW natural chocolate flavor, RAW organic cacao, RAW organic stevia (leaf), RAW natural vanilla flavor, brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus, natto. Contains (fermented) soy.
- Gluten free, dairy free, soy free.