2 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $11.55
- Use in Oral Care Regimen
- Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use by children under 6 years of age or by those with an iodine sensitivity.
- Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not swallow.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not use is safety seal is broken or missing.
Use weekly as a mouthwash or apply with finger or cotton swab once or twice daily by massaging into gums. Shake well before using.
Ingredients: Water, Zanthoxylum clava herculis (prickly ash) bark, alcohol, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, Mentha piperita (peppermint redistilled) oil, and iodine trichloride (Atomidine™).
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.