Original Sambucus Standardized Elderberry
$13.60 Sale $11.56
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives®
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
- To preserve quality and freshness, keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)|
|Per Serving:||% DV:|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Black Elderberry (berry)|
|Extract standardized to BioActives® form 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries||100 mg|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, malic acid, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors.
- Gluten free.
- Kosher certified.
- No artificial flavors.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.