$24.99 Sale $18.74
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Astaxanthin is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants with free radical scavenging strength as much as 65 times greater than vitamin C and 54 times greater than beta-carotene…
I am so convinced of astaxanthin's benefits that I have been consuming Hawaiian astaxanthin every day since I first learned of it. And since I found it so beneficial, I had to create my own formula--Mercola Astaxanthin with ALA.
Mercola Astaxanthin with ALA potentially …
- Supports your brain and nervous system protection from free radicals
- Supports your joint and skeletal system health
- Increases your strength and stamina
- Improves your endurance and enables faster recovery from exercise
- Helps reduce your joint and muscle soreness following a workout
You may be wondering why ALA is present in the formula. I specifically chose it because it is an omega-3 fatty acid that can act as an excellent "carrier" for Hawaiian astaxanthin… to help you maximize absorption.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before consuming this product. Discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) Licaps capsule daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||< 1%|
|Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis) Extract||4 mg||*|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from Perilla Seed Oil)||300 mg|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (tilapia fish gelatin), rosemary leaf extract.Contains fish (tilapia).
- Gluten and soy free.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.