Evergreen's Price: $24.99
Astaxanthin is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants with free radical scavenging strength as much as 65 times greater than vitamin C and 54 times greater than beta-carotene…
I am so convinced of astaxanthin's benefits that I have been consuming Hawaiian astaxanthin every day since I first learned of it. And since I found it so beneficial, I had to create my own formula--Mercola Astaxanthin with ALA.
Mercola Astaxanthin with ALA potentially …
- Supports your brain and nervous system protection from free radicals
- Supports your joint and skeletal system health
- Increases your strength and stamina
- Improves your endurance and enables faster recovery from exercise
- Helps reduce your joint and muscle soreness following a workout
You may be wondering why ALA is present in the formula. I specifically chose it because it is an omega-3 fatty acid that can act as an excellent "carrier" for Hawaiian astaxanthin… to help you maximize absorption.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before consuming this product. Discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) Licaps capsule daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||< 1%|
|Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis) Extract||4 mg||*|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from Perilla Seed Oil)||300 mg|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (tilapia fish gelatin), rosemary leaf extract.Contains fish (tilapia).
- Gluten and soy free.