Liposomal Vitamin C 1000 mg
Evergreen's Price: $18.75
Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin C uses liposomes (fat) to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C, since water-soluble vitamin C is not absorbed well. Liposomal Vitamin C can also potentially ease intestinal discomfort associated with taking high amounts of vitamin C.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C
- Liposome form for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Adult take two Licaps capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1,600%|
Other ingredients: Sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, capsule (vegetable celluose, water), beeswax, paprika extract (for color).
- Contains beeswax.
- Gluten and soy free.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.