MethylCobalamin Vitamin B-12, 5 mg, Cherry Flavor
Evergreen's Price: $11.95
Methylcobalamin, an active coenzyme form of Vitamin B-12, is essential for cell growth and replication. It is more concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebrospinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system. It donates methyl groups to the myelin sheath that insulates certain nerve fibers. It may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
One tablet daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)||5 mg||83,333%|
Other Ingredients:Mannitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.