Zinc-Plus Herbal Toothpaste
Evergreen's Price: $6.95
- No Fluoride
- No Sugar
- No Saccharin
- No Aspartame
- No SLS
- Low-Abrasive Formula
We have formulated our toothpaste using Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove and Myrrh, which are found in our mouthwash, with the additional ingredients needed to make it an effective and pleasant toothpaste.
The additional ingredients are:
- Purified water
- Dicalcium Phosphate- White, tasteless, crystalline powder. A source of calcium.
- Glycerine- from Coconut oil, it is used as a sweetener and Humectant. (To keep it moist).
- Silica- Occurs widely in nature as sand, quartz and flint. It is used as an abrasive in the toothpaste.
- Hamposyl L -95 (Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate) it is NOT Sodium Lauryl Sulfate- it is a mild-cleansing agent derived from Coconut oil. It is an anti-enzyme cavity fighter and mild foaming agent.
- Carrageenan-A natural thickening agent derived from Irish Moss.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract- is a broad spectrum antimicrobial compound synthesized in a unique process from the seeds and pulp of grapefruits. The final product is a combination of naturally occurring elements including bioflavonoids, amino acids, fatty acids, phenolic compounds, tocopherols, ascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acids. It is used as a preservative, and has gained a reputation as being supportive for people with flus, colds and sore throats. It has been recommended by several leading medical doctors/authors for relief of symptoms associated with yeast imbalance; it has a wide array of topical applications.
Ingredients:Purified water, Di Calcium Phosphate, Glycerine, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Carageenan, Myrrh Tincture, Clove Oil, Folic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, and Zinc Picolinate.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.