Evergreen's Price: $19.80
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Do you have tinnitus?… those annoying buzzing, humming, whistling, roaring, and ringing sounds that are only audible to you? Did you know that one out of five Americans suffers from tinnitus? There is no silence, no quiet moments, only noise! For them, Silence is Golden.
- Provides temporary relief from the symptoms of Tinnitus
- Contains specific homeopathic remedies traditionally used to help relieve the symptoms of tinnitus
- Gluten, Lactose & Sugar free
- Safe for individuals with health problems; does not increase heart rate
- Easy to swallow capsules.
- Time-tested herbs used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years
- People who are on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet therapies should use this formula with caution since there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
- Clear Tinnitus is contraindicated during pregnancy and nursing.
Active Homeopathic Ingredients: Calcarea carbonica 6x, cinchona officinalis 3x, chininum sulphuricum 3x, graphites 3x, kali carbonicum 6x, kali iodium 3x, lycopodium 3x, salicylicum acidum 3x.
Other Ingredients: (Herbal Extracts) pueraria root, platycodon root, angelica root, ligustici root, peony root, coix seed, magnolia flower, notopterygii root, scutellaria root, tangerine peel, cinnamon bark, ginger root, licorice root, Vegi-Caps.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.