Endure Performance Electrolyte
4 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $20.25
When it comes to maximizing your performance during intense physical activity, energy, stamina and endurance are crucial. Your ability to effectively re-hydrate and replace your body's lost electrolytes is essential to performing at your best. If you don’t, cramping, fatigue and dehydration will set in, causing decreased energy and stamina.
ENDURE is a perfectly balanced pure electrolyte concentrate that contains important electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, chloride, and sulfate. Many sports drinks contain only potassium and sodium. ENDURE not only contains these important electrolytes, but contains magnesium, an essential electrolyte that naturally relaxes muscles to prevent cramping — a nemesis to the performance athlete.
ENDURE can be added to whatever you want, whenever you need it. Now you don’t have to consume sports drinks that are full of sugar and carbs for hydration. Get your carbs at whatever rate works best for you and add in ENDURE for pure and effective hydration — the perfect combination to enhance your performance.
Endurance is Key
Adding ENDURE to water creates instant and effective hydration during long rides, hikes or races. Sometimes staying hydrated is a battle in itself because drinking too much water or sweet sports drinks can cause bloating, stomach aches or even an upset stomach. ENDURE maximizes every squeeze from your water bottle because it provides only what your body needs and nothing extra to weigh you down. This gives you the heightened endurance you need until you cross the finish line.
The Important Roles of Electrolytes:
- Magnesium — Essential for muscle relaxation, which helps to prevent cramping; helps support cardiovascular function; plays a key role in the production and flow of energy; helps to conduct nerve impulses throughout the body to prevent feelings of fatigue.
- Potassium — Essential for muscle contraction to increase muscle endurance; also helps to prevent muscle cramps; is an essential electrolyte to maintain water and acid-base balance in cells; also helps to support cardiovascular function; conducts electrical impulses in the nerves.
- Sodium — Like potassium, sodium is essential for muscle contraction and helps to increase muscle endurance; also helps preserve a healthy acid-base balance in the cells; plays an important role in responding to thirst.
- Chloride — A forgotten electrolyte in many sports drinks; helps in the efficient exchange of oxygen in the cells; is the most abundant electrolyte outside of the cell; helps in preserving a healthy acid-base balance.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Add 48 drops (½ tsp.) to 32 oz. of water (12 drops per 8 oz.; 2 tsp. per gallon) and shake well.
Add ENDURE to water or any beverage or sports drink and shake well for an added boost of energy, stamina and hydration. The suggested use provides optimum levels for taste and performance when mixed with pure water. Great for use in hydration packs — no clean up required.
|Serving Size: ½ Teaspoon|
|Magnesium (ConcenTrace®)||45 mg||11%|
|Chloride (ConcenTrace®)||390 mg||11%|
|Sodium (Utah Sea Minerals)||125 mg||5%|
|Potassium (Pot. Chloride)||150 mg||4%|
|Sulfate (ConcenTrace®)||20 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients:Utah Sea Minerals, ConcenTrace®, purified water, potassium chloride, citric acid.
- Contains no known allergens.
- Gluten free.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.