Sinus & Allergy Nasal Spray
0.8 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $11.35
bioAllers products are specifically formulated to deliver allergy symptom relief in any climate and in any region across the U.S.
bioAllers is dedicated to producing advanced, natural health products formulated and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
bioAllers Sinus & Allergy Nasal Spray provides general year round symptom relief for nasal and sinus symptoms due to respiratory allergies.
The metered nasal spray pump provides a precise dose of the soothing spray in a fine mist without contaminating the bottle contents.
Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing response. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work to relieve allergy symptoms.
Uses: Temporarily relieves allergy and hay fever symptoms
- Sinus pressure
- Sinus headache
- Runny nose
- Dry nasal passages
- Stop and ask doctor if: Symptoms do not improve in 5 days or new symptoms appear or you are an asthma sufferer with severe pollen allergies.
- Use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if printed bottle neck seal is broken or missing.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature (65-80º F)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Use 2 sprays in each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
- Children 2-12 years: Use one half the adult dosage.
- For children under 2 years: Consult a health care provider.
|Allium cepa 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 12X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Echinacea angustifolia 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Sanguinaria canadensis 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Sticta pulmonaria 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Kali lodatum 9X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzylkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate.|
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.