Wild Child Quit Nits Head Lice Preventive Spray
4 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $12.05
Quit Nits Everyday Preventative Spray is a non-toxic formula with no chemical pesticides. Wild Child was founded by an Australian mother, Leanne Preston, with the aim being to bridge the gap between traditional and homeopathic medicines. This product has certified natural active ingredients originating in the Australian outback. It is formulated to repel head lice and to help prevent re-infestation, but if live lice are detected, use Quit Nits treatment first. Everyday Preventative can also be used before exposure as a proactive measure.
Everyday Preventative is easy to apply, simply spray it on. This low allergy formula has a pleasant fragrance
When using this product:
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel.
- If product gets into the eyes, flush with water right away.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Eye irritation occurs.
- Skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Not for use if live lice are detected, use Quit Nits treatment first.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: near eyes, inside the nose or mouth, on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
- Keep product for important product information.
- Protect from excessive heat.
To prevent re-infestation, use Quit Nits Everyday Lice Preventative Spray to limit re-infestation and gently condition hair.
Shake Well & Apply
- On the day following the lice treatment lightly spray Quit Nits Preventative onto dry hair until the hair is damp.
- Use a regular comb or brush to distribute Quit Nits Preventative evenly throughout the hair.
- For best results, repeat daily or before children play with untreated children.
|Everyday Lice Preventative|
|Eucalyptus globulus 2X HPUS||Lice Prevention|
|Staphysagria 6X HPUS||Head lice|
|Sabadilla 6X HPUS||Head lice|
|Purified Water USP, polysorbate 20, acetic acid, alcohol, fragrance geranium oil, simethicone, cetrimonium chloride, lavandula angustifolia, fusanus spicatus.|
- Does not contain: Chemical preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances, sodium lauryl or laureth sulphate, propylene glycol, parabens, mineral oils or genetically modified ingredients.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.